Thursday, January 29, 2009

5 Months Old...!

Graham just hanging out...being a perfect little man!



It's Tuesday... Grammy's day to play with the boys.
Hudson @ 5 months old!

Graham @ 5 months old!

I can not believe that we are already at 5 months. Their home visits from the nurses are going great and by all accounts they are healthy, happy, and growing like weeds. Hudson is usually leading the way on their quest to "DEMAND" food, but I guess that's what a couple of growing boys need. They are sleeping less and less during the day, so this tends to leave me scrambling for ways to keep the chaos to a minimum.. yeah right! As hard as things are some days, I am constantly reminded of the many blessings Brycen and I have in the form of these three boys! I find myself day dreaming of the future and praying that they grow up to be soft kind-hearted, loving boys who know their Savior and choose to love others. Some days we have a bit more patience for the task than others but we now that God will be faithful in this as He was faithful to bring these boys into the world healthy and full of life.
Hugs
The Snydleys

3 comments:

Mike and Katie said...

They are so so cute! They are growing so fast, but it is so fun. I'm glad they are doing well and you guys are having so much fun with them.

Harmonie said...

I love all the new pictures! I can't believe the twins are 5 months already! Wish I could come and hang out. Love and miss you all! xoxo

Filleman Family said...

Yeah a Snyder post :) It is so fun to see those little boys of your growing up. Thank goodness for blogs. Maybe we will get to meet them someday . . .when life slows down ??? Hmmmm, can't imagine. It might just be the picture but I think Graham looks like Brycen's dad?? Do you think? Cute boys you guys have there.