Thursday, August 28, 2008

The night that changed everything!

Night out with the Brett and Kristin!

After several days of mall walking, going to Costco, and making many trips to Target... I was under the assumption that I would not be having these little ones any earlier than my c-section date of September 1st. We decided to have dinner with our friends Brett and Kristin while it was still easy to get out for a quick bite. As soon as we got to dinner I started having pretty steady contractions...about 10 an hour but tried not to make too much about it. In the second hour I had about 10 more contractions and started to think that maybe this was the night. We finished up dinner and headed out to the parking lot to say our goodbyes and thought we should grab a picture of this last night before the boys came. We headed home and grabbed a few things and that early morning at 1:56 & 1:57 Graham Bennet and Hudson Brandt joined our little family. Graham stayed with me while I was in recovery and Hudson went up to NICU with dad because he was having very labored breathing. The next few days were difficult and there have been many challanges with his health ,but the great news is Hudson is doing so much better and he will hopefully be home in a few days. More in the days to come...

Hugs and kisses!




No comments: