Friday, September 19, 2008

Canon the big helper!



As if the Lord hasn't already answered so many prayers for us, He has been faithful with Canon's transition as BIG brother. Canon loves these boys and always wants to love on them. He doesn't show aggression towards them and he watches how the adults take care of the babies and tries to duplicate it. It melts my heart everytime I see him interacting with either of his brothers and I am so thankful for such a kind hearted little boy. We are getting along pretty well over here and getting a fair amount of sleep, which is a big deal to me.... I need my sleep! Sometimes I can't believe that this is my life and other times it seems like this is the way it always was. ( or was meant to be) We are happy, healthy, and savoring every second!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Yeah! I'm so glad to hear that the Snyder family is doing well! Praise God!

Harmonie said...

Canon is a very sweet boy!
I can't wait to visit and see the beautiful family.
So thankful all is going well... this is exactly as it was meant to be!
love you guys! xoxo

Krissa said...

So cute! I'm glad Canon is transitioning well to his little brothers. And how nice to have a little helper. :)
I'm glad you got to get away for a make over too...looks great! Hope you guys are doing well! We can't wait to meet the twins!