Wednesday, October 22, 2008

2 months old and going strong!











Pictures by Kelly Kennedy
As of October 21st these boys are officially 2 months old and I can't believe how time flys. The Lord has been very gracious to Brycen and I as we are already able to sleep through the night with them. We give them their last feeding at 10 p.m. and they eat again at about 6:30 a.m.. I am no good to anybody if I don't get a good amount of sleep and the Lord knows this! Hudson and Graham continue to grow in size and personality and we are more and more connected and grateful for these boys everyday. Bedrest feels like a lifetime ago and so insingificant compared to these major miracles... I am happy to be out of that season of my life... make no mistake! These boys keep me very busy and as of Monday I am without our nanny Super-Julie.... she is already very much missed and we will always be indebted to her for the awesome job that she did with the boys. She became a true friend to me, and a major blessing to Canon and the boys!
Hugs from the Snyder Five!




No comments: