Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A visit from Great Grandpa Macy!

Grandpa MacKinney.... on the Bee Ride!


The Train Ride...


Bestest Buddies......!




Great Grandpa with his arms full!
Great Grandpa Macy just finished a visit from Indiana and we were so excited to have him with us. We made sure to put him to work with twin feedings and lots of "playing cars" with Canon. It blesses my heart so much to see the interaction between my dear grandpa and his great grandsons... I only wish that my grandma were here to give me all of her wisdom in raising twins and all that that entails. I miss her a great deal!
While great grandpa was here, my parents took Canon and he out to Schnephf Farms (sp) and had a blast. I am pretty sure that was Canon's first time meeting a goat! It was a special time for Canon to once again be the center of attention and I think he was more than okay with the ratio... 3 adults to 1 Canon. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa MacKinney for taking such good care of little Canon and giving him such a special time with you!
Hugs.



1 comment:

Harry Macy said...

A lot of extra lovin' for Great Grandma!