Sunday, November 22, 2009

Halloween 2009

This year for Halloween I thought it would be fun to dress Canon up as a "HOT DOG VENDOR" and then Graham and Hudson were the "Mustard" and "Ketchup". I had a lot of fun gathering all of the different parts and pieces to their costumes. So sad though, I couldn't get Graham and Hudson to keep their hats on and that was the best part of the outfits. Canon had a great time and I think this is the first year that he really understood the concept of going door to door, he was motivated all on his own to "keep things mov'n". We had a great time and as always, filled up on way too much of Auntie Stephs yummy Halloween treats.
Hudson, being forced to model his ketchup hat.....


Canon was running to fast from house to house, we had trouble keeping his candy in the box. This was my fault I guess, because that is a pretty big "loot" opening ... I learn as I go!
Canon with his sweet cousins right before the main event.

Our favorite Hot dog Vendor... we had a lot of fun and a lot of laughs with this!




1 comment:

Harmonie said...

So cute! Very creating my friend!