Thursday, June 5, 2008

Another good report!

Monday Night~Girls Night...

It has just been a few days since my last post, but they have been full days! On Monday night some of my very favorite girlfriends in the world decided that we could have our Monday night coffee at my house. It was quickly turned into a girls night/baby shower and we had a fun time just hanging out and talking about babies to come. Thank you to Teri for organizing it and all of you ladies for making the effort to help me forget about bedrest...mentally anyway!


I also went on a "hot" date with Brycen to the Drive-in movies and we saw the new Indiana Jones flick. Don't worry I took plenty of pillows and pushed my set all the way back so as to not compromise in my bedrest "duties". It was so refreshing to get out of the house and be alone with my hubby! We had a lite breeze the whole time and the weather was very nice... thank you Lord for that small gift.


Last but not least.... I had a good report from the doctor today at my checkup. I can report that the babies heart beats are very strong and they both have a good amount of amniotic fluid in their sacs which indicates that everything is working as it should and the medicine that I am taking for contractions is not negatively effecting the babies fluid. The Doctor said that we are doing very well and the best thing that I can do is just continue to be consistant with the bedrest. She said that the cervix is closed and the suture is doing it's job. All of this is great news and I am thrilled to report that there is nothing "dramatic" to report. As always, thank you for your continue prayers. Please pray specifically that I don't lighten up on the bedrest, but that I continue to take it very seriously despite all of the good news. Hugs.


~25 weeks 4 days~

No comments: