Monday, June 2, 2008

A Specail Guest.......


This last weekend I had some extra special company with my lil' sista coming in from California to help with Canon and join me for some quality girl time! As you can imagine we spent the majority of our time in bed watching movies and gabbing out everything that sisters gab about. We ate lots of candy ( mostly due to the generous donations of Papa Darel ) and gave ourselves manicures while we watched the following; Memoires of a Geishia, Shrek 3, Ratateolli, Raising Arizona, Stranger Than Fiction, Skeleton Key, and I'm sure there were others... We had a great time just being girls and getting caught up.
Canon wasted no time showing auntie the ropes and getting her involved in all of his little adventures. They had bathtime fun and auntie spent most of the weekend attempting to hide her cell phone from a very sharp 18 month old! Brycen and I are very thankful for Jills company this weekend and are so grateful for all of her help with Canon. One things for sure... there is no shortage of love for that little boy. Hugs!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Awwww! I had SO much fun with you, Brycen, and the Cambino. I can't believe how big he's gotten...thanks so much for teaching him how to say "auntie"! That alone would make the entire trip worthwhile. :D

Love you all very much...thinking of you, praying for you, sending you my extra copy of Geisha and some new pens for my website!!

-Jill

Aaron and Sarah said...

Oh my gosh, your sister looks just like you. :) I am glad she was albe to come and hang out with you. Sisters are the best! Have you watched The Ultimate Gift yet or Enchanted??

Sarah