Thursday, June 19, 2008

How to pass the time....!



We are nearing the end of week 27 and can't believe that we are almost at 28 WEEKS! I know that we are not out of the woods, but there were some days when I wasn't sure time was going to creep all the way to the present. I had my weekly ultrasound for the fluid check and the boys are both doing well. The ultrasound showed that both boys are head up and I am definitely feeling the extra pushing on my ribs these days. ( I'll be sure to thank those boys some day for that! )

Grandma MacKinney came over on Wednesday ( her day to watch Canon ) and she brought a play pool with her. As you can see, the two of them had a blast and I even dangled my toes in the water as I lounged in a chair. Has anyone else noticed that it is hotter than blazes outside? I have been so sheltered these last several weeks by how brutally hot it has been and I am willing to accept that as my "silver lining" for now. Sometimes it's good to be in the dark about something!

I just pushed Brycen and Canon out the door for a long weekend up in Pinetop with Grammy and Papa Snyder. I am excited for the boys that they are able to get out of the heat and get a change of location. I am also excited that I have a quiet house for the weekend... YEEHAW!

Hugs from the Snyders!

~27 weeks and 4 days~


No comments: