Thursday, May 29, 2008

Back home again...


Good news from the Snyder bedroom... I'm in bed. We had a good doctors appointment today and I have been granted yet another week in my own home. Actually the doctor told me that I am doing very well and I don't need to come to every appointment with my "bags packed" for the hospital. I know that many of you were praying today for the appointment and were hoping that I was going to be able to steer clear of the hospital. Everytime I get to come back home I am more and more grateful for the small things... like putting Canon to bed with daddy. It's the things that used to be so routine in our daily life that I am getting the most joy from these days. How could anyone resist saying good night to those precious brown eyes. Not much else to report... which I would say at this point is a good thing! Love and hugs to everyone!


~24 weeks 4 days~


1 comment:

PaPa said...

PaPa was glad to read the report and see the new picture. Looks like Canon is thinking about big plans...... Tricks he can teach his brothers.