Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hospital...? Not this week.

Brycen and I have come back from our weekly trip to the doctor to make sure everything and everyone is staying where they should for the time being. We can report that it appears my body has calmed down and the bedrest has been paying off. There is no measurable difference from last week to this week which is a great encouragement, and we also got to peek at the boys. Those two little peanuts are doing really well and growing like they should. Baby A is 1 pound 6 0z. and Baby B is 1 pound 4 oz. and they are right on track with their gestational age. Praise God for the protection that He is giving those two little men! They are currently head to head and I can only imagine the crazy things they are plotting in there.

- Apparently best buddies already!

~Currently 23 weeks and 2 days~

6 comments:

Harmonie said...

I am amazed at your attitude thru this and am thankful God is keeping the two little fellas safe inside of you! Love you guys! xoxo

patty snyder said...

Hi Beautiful Mommy - Love it - Looks great!! - mooches and hugs! - grammy

Jill said...

Hey Ames!! I love that you have a blog. Such cute pics, too. :)

We're praying for you and your two little ones as you wait out the summer! I'm going to see if I can come out for a long weekend around June 1 if that works out with everybody. I want to hang with my big sis before she becomes a mommy of 3. Wow! :)

Love you very much...I think of you when I shoe-shop and wonder if we'll randomly end up with the same shoes. ;)

PaPa said...

Love your site .... can't wait, I'm counting the days and praying each day for all 3, actually all 5 of you, Love PaPa

Aaron and Sarah said...

Hey Amy! I love your blog! It is such a great way to stay in touch. We're praying for you!
The Klusman's

Missimo said...

Just got the email from Patty. Goodness young lady! I feel for you. I had 5 months of bed time. Not fun - but, for such a good cause. You and the boys will be high on the prayer list!

Lay low - I took up needlepointing..yes that is right. The one and only time!

Missie