Saturday, July 5, 2008

Canon's 1st official haircut......!

When I was at the doctors office last Monday I asked if it would be okay to get a hall pass to get our son his first official hair cut. I was given the "okay" to head out with Brycen and Canon for the momentous day! He was the PERFECT little boy the whole time and seemed to love every second of it. His barbers name was Stella and we went to "V's Barbershop" for this special occasion. They gave him a little certificate at the end that says that he has graduated from babyhood and has made his way into boyhood... a little bittersweet for Brycen and I to read.... ! Daddy also got his hair trimmed and it was such a precious father-son treat.... I walked out of there with the two most handsome boys in the world! I would say it was a "hall pass" well spent!
Love from the Snyders!

~29 weeks, 6 days~

3 comments:

Krissa said...

Adorable pictures Amy! He's growing up...he looks so cute and grown up getting his hair cut. What a fun outing for the three of you...I'm glad you got to be there for the big moment!

Filleman Family said...

In most of the pictures on your blog it seems like he looks exactly like brycen but this little smile kind of looks like you to me. Very sweet. (I can't help but check your blog all the time to see what is happening with those babies, I'm so glad you got to go and get out)

Harmonie said...

he's so cute! i love the huge grin on his face. happy to hear your "hall pass" was well spent. love you guys!