Friday, July 18, 2008

Friends come in all forms!

Canon's Monkey-duck

Canon has found comfort and friendship from a unique and unsuspecting new friend. He travels the entire house with his monkey-duck at his side. He reminds me of a little mama kangaroo... I don't know. We are now just a few short days from reaching our 32 week mark and it feels so good to have successfully made it this far. That being said....at out doctors appointment on Monday we were told that I will be having my c-section on September 1st which is 6 weeks away. This is great news for the babies and they should be at such a good weight and so healthy by 38 weeks. I had never before Monday dreamed of carrying these twins to 38 weeks and it was a bit much too handle at first. We are very thankful for the protection and healthy conditions of these boys and hope that I can make it all the way to 38 weeks. Hugs!

~31 weeks and 5 days~


2 comments:

Filleman Family said...

Wow Sept 1st - God has really taken care of you and the boys. I will be praying for you. Two babies at once . . . so exciting. You better post LOTS of pictures.

Harmonie said...

Cute picture of Canon, though he looks a little intoxicated. :)