Thursday, July 31, 2008

33 1/2 weeks along!


I think my face says it all... "are we done yet"? I have had several requests for a more recent preggo picture, so here it is...this is 33 almost 34 weeks pregnant. I never thought that I would have made it this far, but here we are. I am now going into the doctor twice a week to be monitored for contractions and also watched by the doctors themselves. We had a really good update on our Monday appointment -July 28th I believe. The ultrasound told us that twin A is approx. 4 lbs 3 oz. and twin B is approx. 4 lbs 5 oz.. They are both doing "practice" breathing and continue to thrive which is a major answer to our prayers. We are set for a c-section on Monday September 1st at 10:00 a.m., but if you ask me... these little men are coming before then. we are getting very excited and somewhat anxious at the same time. Things could happen any day now. Thank you for all of your prayers, we know that we would never have made it this far without the Lord's protection and blessing over this little family. Only He knows when and how this will all happen, we just need to trust, trust, and trust some more! Hugs from the Snyders

~33 weeks, 4 days~

5 comments:

patty snyder said...

Momma's beautiful!! What a trooper you are - Lovin' Tuesdays! - Grammy

Jill said...

WOW Ames, look at you! ;) We're praying for you and can't wait to see you and your new family--I think we're going to try and come out in October. You're BEAUTIFUL and you amaze me. Hang in there...love you!!

Harmonie said...

I agree with Patty & Jill... you look BEAUTIFUL!
I am so proud of you Ames and the way you have handled all of this.
God is so good and I am thankful He has continued to watch over you and the boys!
Love you!

Lena said...

Hi Amy! I have been checking in on your blog every so often, and I am so happy for you to see that you have made it this far! That's amazing! Can't wait to see pics of the lil guys when they come!

You're a trooper! :-)

Love to you and your family,
Nikki

Tiffany said...

Amy,
You look wonderful! I'm so psyched that you (and the boys) have made it this far...Hooray!!! Can't wait to see you guys! Let's let our hubbies set something up.