Saturday, July 5, 2008

Those boys are putt'n on the lbs...

Teri celebrates 29 years and I celebrate 29 weeks!

As you can see from the above pic.... I made it to 29 weeks and a very precious friend of ours, Sarah, decided to help the occasion with an ice cream cake from Baskin Robins.. yummy! On Monday the 30th I had a very encouraging doctors appointment and Brycen and I got some great news. We had an ultrasound to measure the boys and make sure they were on schedule with their growth... they were! Twin B was just 3 0unces short of 3 lbs and Twin A was over 2 1/2 lbs at 2 lbs 9 ounces. What a blessing to know that everything is on track. I also found out that I passed my 3 hour glucose screening and I do not have gestational diabetes....Yeah! Last but not least, the doctors is giving me a new goal of 35 weeks and they are encouraging me to see that as the new place to "get". They say that I am physically doing great and are happy that at this point I am not needing any medicine to keep contractions away or stop labor. Great news all around and we left that doctors appointment feeling so blessed and overwhelmed by Gods protection on those babes and myself. Hugs!

No comments: