Saturday, July 5, 2008

How we celebrated the 4th of July!

Stay'n COOL on the 4th!

I know... I know....I'm on bedrest, so what am I doing taking pictures of Brycen and Canon at a pool right? Well, we are very blessed to have some great friends that literally live about 700 yards from us and they have allowed us to cool off in the pool. As you can imagine the weightlessness of being in the water is an amazing feeling for me and I gives me some relief from the increasing pressure. We were so excited to hang out at the pool because it was an "outing" that we were able to do as a family. ( it feels like a lifetime since the three of us did something together outside of the house). We had such a good time and ended the day with fireworks! There is a large park about a mile and a half from our house and they ended up doing fireworks there this year. We were able to have Canon see fireworks for the first time just by sitting/laying in our front yard and we had a great view. I felt like God put those fireworks there just for us and just for our current situation. Hope you all had a beautiful 4th of July and were able to stay cool and relax a bit! We love you!

~29 weeks, 6 days~

No comments: